Credit Union Roundtable is a monthly, hour-long talk/interview show devoted to helping America’s consumers become better-informed managers of their finances and savings.
Discussions and interviews on Credit Union Roundtable aim to foster this initiative in several ways:
- • Through educational explanations of financial products and services, how they work and how they can be best optimized for value;
- • Through expert discussions of the economy and financial services marketplace;
- • By increasing public understanding and awareness of credit unions, and how their cooperative values and principles influence their business practices, giving those who use credit unions a unique and distinct banking experience; and finally,
- • By conversations with credit union and community leaders about the value of collaboration, financial education and social responsibility.
The program is sponsored through the generous support of the Credit Unions of Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. It is hosted by Walter Laskos and presented over the Better Values - Better Banking Media Network reaching more than 4.5 million consumers through radio, a wide-assortment of podcast apps, credit union websites and a diverse range of social media channels.
Credit Union Roundtable airs on the last Sunday of each month on these radio stations
ACTON, MA - WBNW 1120 AM
BOSTON, MA - WRKO 680 AM
CAPE COD, MA - WXTK 95.1 FM
PITTSFIELD, MA – WBEC 95.9 FM
SPRINGFIELD, MA - WHYN 560 AM
WORCESTER, MA - WTAG 580 AM, 94.9 FM
CONCORD, NH - WTPL 107.7 FM
MANCHESTER, NH - WGIR 610 AM, 101 FM
PORTSMOUTH, NH - WQSO 96.7 FM
DOVER, DE – WXDE 105.9 FM
WILMINGTON, DE – WDEL 101.7 FM
Access Credit Union Roundtable - 24/7 - on any of these popular podcast providers
Google Play Music
iHeart Radio app
Listen to the latest episode; guests include
Dennis DeJesus, CEO, Special Olympics, RI; Andrew Rogers, Westerly Community Credit Union; and Tom Mezzanotte, Rhode Island Interscholastic League on The Credit Unions of Rhode Island High School Basketball Championships.
Joe Demarkey of Reverse Mortgage Funding talks about reverse mortgages.
Sunny Mulligan Shea, victim rights advocate, and Bryan Townsend, deputy attorney general at the NH Attorney General's Office on fighting elder financial exploitation.
Anthony Hernandez, President/CEO of the Defense Credit Union Council on the special work of credit unions serving the military.
Access our library and listen to all episodes
Don't miss our upcoming episodes and featured guests
- • What makes credit unions different, with Ron McLean, President/CEO, Cooperative Credit Union Association;
- • Credit union life in Poland, Cuba and Puerto Rico, with Michael Ostrowski, President/CEO, Arrha Credit Union;
- • Delaware's 55+ Expo with Carole Langiu
- • Greylock Federal Credit Union President/CEO John Bissell and VP of Community Development Cindy Shogry-Raimer discuss Greylock's new Empowerment Center
- • Rhode Island Lt Governor's Entrepreneurship Challenge, with Dan McKee, Lt Governor, Rhode Island
- • Managing your health benefits, with Mike McKenna, Comprehensive Benefits Administrators
- • Benefits of an SBA Loan, with John Flemming, Small Business Association
- • Military Saves Month, sponsored by the Armed Forces Financial Network
- • To be announced