Credit Union Roundtable is a monthly, hour-long talk/interview show devoted to helping America’s consumers become better-informed managers of their finances and savings.
Discussions and interviews on Credit Union Roundtable aim to foster this initiative in several ways:
- • Through educational explanations of financial products and services, how they work and how they can be best optimized for value;
- • Through expert discussions of the economy and financial services marketplace;
- • By increasing public understanding and awareness of credit unions, and how their cooperative values and principles influence their business practices, giving those who use credit unions a unique and distinct banking experience; and finally,
- • By conversations with credit union and community leaders about the value of collaboration, financial education and social responsibility.
The program is sponsored through the generous support of the Credit Unions of Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. It is hosted by Walter Laskos and presented over the Better Values - Better Banking Media Network reaching more than 4.5 million consumers through radio, a wide-assortment of podcast apps, credit union websites and a diverse range of social media channels.
Listen to the latest episode; guests include
MARCH 2020 (Episode Six)
- How to stay safe in the face of the Coronavirus, with Nicolas Argy, MD
- What makes credit unions different, with Ron McLean, President/CEO, Cooperative Credit Union Association;
- Credit union life in Poland, Cuba and Puerto Rico, with Michael Ostrowski, President/CEO, Arrha Credit Union;
- Greylock Federal Credit Union President/CEO John Bissell and VP of Community Development Cindy Shogry-Raimer discuss Greylock's new Empowerment Center
Access our library and listen to all episodes
As heard on podcasts and radio...
Don't miss our upcoming episodes and featured guests
- Managing your stress during the pandemic, with Dr. Linda McKenna Gulyn
- Protecting seniors from COVID-19, with Todd Fahey, State Director, AARP New Hampshire
- One community's effort to serve seniors, with Bethany Loveless, Director, Council on Aging, Dracut Senior Center and Alison Hughes, Community Engagement Officer, Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union
- Observing Military Saves Month, with Anthony Hernandez, President/CEO, Defense Credit Union Council
- To Be Announced
- To Be Announced
Credit Union Roundtable airs on the last Sunday of each month on these radio stations
CAPE COD, MA
Access Credit Union Roundtable - 24/7 - on any of these popular podcast providers
Google Play Music
iHeart Radio app