Credit Union Roundtable is a monthly, hour-long talk/interview show devoted to helping America’s consumers become better-informed managers of their finances and savings.
Discussions and interviews on Credit Union Roundtable aim to foster this initiative in several ways:
- • Through educational explanations of financial products and services, how they work and how they can be best optimized for value;
- • Through expert discussions of the economy and financial services marketplace;
- • By increasing public understanding and awareness of credit unions, and how their cooperative values and principles influence their business practices, giving those who use credit unions a unique and distinct banking experience; and finally,
- • By conversations with credit union and community leaders about the value of collaboration, financial education and social responsibility.
The program is sponsored through the generous support of the Credit Unions of Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. It is hosted by Walter Laskos and presented over the Better Values - Better Banking Media Network reaching more than 4.5 million consumers through radio, a wide-assortment of podcast apps, credit union websites and a diverse range of social media channels.
Listen to the latest episode; guests include
MAY 2020 (Episode Eight)
- Rhode Island Lt Governor Dan McKee discusses his 2020 Entrepreneurship Challenge, along with Sree Dasari, Founder & CEO of Vadati and a winner in the 2018 Challenge.
- Freedom Credit Union President/CEO Glenn Welch shares his credit union's up close and personal story of serving members and supporting the community during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Honoring the Fallen - CEOs of credit unions serving the military share their thoughts on the meaning of Memorial Day; with David Sprague, President/CEO of Hanscom Federal Credit Union in Littleton, MA; David Araujo, President/CEO of Service Credit Union in Portsmouth, NH; and Chaz Rzewnicki, President/CEO of Dover Federal Credit Union in Dover, DE.
Access our library and listen to all episodes
Don't miss our upcoming episodes and featured guests
John Howard, president & CEO Merrimack Valley Credit Union, talks about the impact of the COVID-19 at his credit union and the many precautions he has taken to keep members and staff safe inside the branches as the doors open and business begins to ramp up.
New Hampshire Credit Unions share pandemic-related stories of thanks and recognition received from their members for a job well done.
The observance of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) is June 15, 2020. Roundtable will feature a conversation discussing elder justice issues, trends and resources that promote awareness, provide support and offer solutions in upholding justice for older Americans.
Stay Connected New Hampshire recently debuted across the Granite State, calling attention to the financial exploitation of people of all ages. We'll get all the details about the campaign, why it was crafted and why New Hampshire Credit Unions played a significant role in bringing the campaign to fruition.
As heard on podcasts and radio...
CLICK AND GIVE A LISTEN!
Credit Union Roundtable airs on the last Sunday of each month on these radio stations
CAPE COD, MA
Access Credit Union Roundtable - 24/7 - on any of these popular podcast providers
Google Play Music
iHeart Radio app